Champs League Group + Newszz


Hello all, I guess I should have posted yesterdays news...yesterday...but I'm posting it today because I feel like it...

I guess most people now know that we are in Group G for the champions league, in addition to FC Porto, Fenerbahçe SK, and Dynamo Kyiv. It's a tough group but I would be truly surprised if we don't advance. All away matches will be tough, especially in Turkey, so all home games are critical and must wins.

If you wish to watch the draw, you can download it here: (thanks to mr. mercury)

Part 1
Part 2

Now onto today's news...

Gael Clichy has asked fans to support the whole squad after the booing and criticism Adebayor and Gallas have recieved. I agree with him, we've shown our displeasure and now its time to get on with it and back the team. I'm positive that Adebayor knows the fans are unhappy with him, but any more booing will only hinder the team play so it has to stop.

Arsene Wenger has hinted at one or two more signings before the transfer deadline on Monday. After all the talk and speculation I'm going to be incredibly dissapointed if we don't sign anyone, or some random 19 year old French guy.

Not much else to say...we have Newcastle on Saturday, then a few days of anticipation before the transfer window closes...Let's hope we get those final pieces of the puzzle.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the same things, the different experiences of people always give a different experience, very good article!
Personalized signatures:Personalized signatures:面对面视频斗地主,面对面视频游戏下载,淮安掼蛋,常州三打一,常州麻将

 
Red and White Cannon © 2010 | Site best viewed in Firefox or Safari | Disclaimer | Back to top