Adebayor is Staying


After intense speculation about his future, Adebayor has announced he intends to stay with Arsenal and sign a new contract.

"I'm very happy we've found a solution. I have three years left on my contract and I'm putting two or three years more, so I'm very happy being part of this family."
"I'm feeling very good here, very well here, and at the moment my heart is with Arsenal."

He probably just now realized Barcelona and AC Milan were never really going to put in any concrete offers for him, so he's stuck with us. As long as he keeps banging in the goals I have no problem with it. Our striker situation is solid for the season now so hopefully Wenger can focus on bringing in a Defensive Midfielder before the transfer deadline.

0 comments:

 
Red and White Cannon © 2010 | Site best viewed in Firefox or Safari | Disclaimer | Back to top